Monday, September 8, 2008

done,alhamdulillah :D

did my passport.suprisingly,the process took less than 30mins despite of the crowds..

wow,malaysia system has finally improved!i still remember when i was doing my-card..
i have 2 wait for about 2 hours for my turn to come..and all the process took almost 3 hours..u juz hv to wait n wait n wait..juz imagine.and i told to myself,NEVER lose ur ic,or else u'll end up dead meat!i'm going to have to kill my ownself 4 being a moron losing my ic!haha..

now,having the experience juz now made me think,'alah,ilang ic 4 5 kali pon x kesa :P'..hehe,of coz i exagerrated.

n now i'm proud to say,I HAVE A PASSPORT(never had one,tu jakun,haha)..

n i payed 4 only 150 :D

oh lupe lak,jmpe hid time nak kutip paspot tu balik..hadi yg perasan(omg,hadi igt name hid.terkejut!)..hehe :P

rakan2,alang2 ade paspot,jom cuti ke bandung!shopping paradise!!!(4 the girls la kot)
airasia sudey....:D

till then buhbye!muah xoxo

2 Comments:

At September 11, 2008 at 11:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

patut la sng je ko bwat...jenoh dok tanye ak :P

 
At September 11, 2008 at 11:11 PM , Blogger nados said...

hahah.trima kasih atas info2 anda!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home