Friday, October 10, 2008

abes sudah


yeah finished reading it yesterday!!!!!!!!!
finally,afta almost 2 months :D
the book has 754 pages.
with the 8 months of holiday,I've listed bookssss that i want to finish reading,but but but
it's verryyyy hard to read la at home.
academic books??didn't touch at all except for PMR Maths.And that is just because I'm tutoring 2 PMR students.Oh,I get paid yahhh..very lazy to go job hunting.plus,working is tiring(based on my friend's experiences)
and if you're not lucky enuff,ur employer won't let u out to pray especially when customers are flooding the shop
oh believe me,that is my experience!
and i resign afta 1 day of working.
troublesome la those ca ya nun alif.
oh btw,breaking dawn is the 2nd best book in the twilight series.for me of course.
the first is alwiz the best!
oh twilight is a must read.
for those who like romance,i recommend twilight.It's a different kind of love story.
A love story between a vampire and a human being.
if u read the book,u'll definitely fall in love with Edward Cullen(some fall for Jacob Black.I just don't understand why)
Breaking dawn has its own twists that make the book is tempting.
At one part,u are very eager to know what will happen next until u turn few pages forward to peek.hihi
ye,menipu tp lega sebab tau.
impatience kills u know.atleast for me..
very dying to know till u wont let go the book.
and u only satisfied when u know what are the consequences of the thing that happens.
then only u can let go the book,and tuck in the comfy blanket,ready to close ur eyes then look at the watch and be super duper suprised that u have been reading the book for 3 hrs that feels like 30mins.and be overly depressed coz the pages left don't seem to be thinning.
yes believe me.
for novels enthusiast like me.
BREAKING DAWN shud be on ur wish list!

oh i need my own edward cullen.
pls?
i heart u
<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home