Friday, September 12, 2008

longkang

juz now was like very kelam kabut to go to the mosque sbb da azan.

my dad left me sbb lambat.hehe..yelaaa,guys dont do the dishes kan.pas mkn tros tgl!


i drove to the mosque alone.mom was very sleepy so she decided not to go.


tgh gelabah drive coz imam da stat smyg,parking pon gelabah.with just 1 trial i managed to park perfectly.not rili la..hehe


turned out to be my tyres nearly masuk longkang!!!it was like 2 inches je lg.alhamdulillah i didnt turn left lg..hehe..oh but i didnt straighten my steering.


tym to go back.i pressed the accelerator not remembering my steering is not straightened!tbe2 keta makin ke kiri.glabah gle kau!i cud feel my heart beats accelerate!then dgn gelabah tros pull the steering to the right.and alhamdulillah x masuk longkang!klo x,masuk longkang la jwbnye keta tu.....my dad wud be furious!huhu...


pengajaran:jgn gelabah tatkala memandu!igtla org yg tersayang :D

2 Comments:

At September 12, 2008 at 2:28 PM , Blogger Wanee said...

hahahaha gelabah...
ur dad furious??nahh, i doubt dat

 
At September 12, 2008 at 5:13 PM , Blogger nados said...

haha.'ur judgement x btol!' haha :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home