Saturday, October 11, 2008

I'm sorry

hello ms carmen.I'm Nornadiah from KMS.
I know you will not be pleased with what I'm going to say.
I'd like to apologize first.
Due to problems in getting accomodation and the super expensive accomodation on-campus at UNSW,can I change the university???
I'm begging you..
I'd like to change to RMIT.
I already got the offer there.And I will be taking Electronic Engineering there.
My friend who's already there offered me to rent a house with her and her friends recently.
I'm very anxious because my accomodation at Sydney is not secured and a lot of my batchmates are going there.The probability of me getting a place at Malaysia Hall is very low.
I'm hoping very much that the IDP will allow me to do this.
Please please please.
And I'm very sorry,truly sorry for the inconvenience I caused.
Please email me fast if you have come up with the decision.
Thank you so much.

p/s:rakan-rakan,doakanla sy berjaya.
amiiinnn

6 Comments:

At October 11, 2008 at 11:52 PM , Blogger Uncle said...

ada blog tumi x?nanti letak kt bhgn shoutbox blog aku.thanks.

 
At October 13, 2008 at 3:59 PM , Blogger AtMostFear said...

polis kata jangan.

 
At October 13, 2008 at 4:40 PM , Blogger nados said...

haha,u've seen it faiz??
sumpah lawak kan gaya pak lah jwb tu.
oh btw,doakanla sy..

 
At October 14, 2008 at 1:01 PM , Blogger Wanee said...

acommodation problem? sry tp dat dsnt seem like a gewd reason to tkar uni in my humble opinion.
wut about the othr gals kat unsw? im sure leyh work sumthin out...

 
At October 14, 2008 at 3:40 PM , Blogger nados said...

susa wei.sbb owner of the house nak tgk muka n ur bank account before they actually allow u to rent.

 
At October 15, 2008 at 3:25 PM , Blogger Wanee said...

mmg la. kitorng pun nk merempat rempat dlu smpai sna bru cari acommodation..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home