Wednesday, February 11, 2009

tawa dalam riang

"menarilah dan terus tertawa
walau dunia tak seindah syurga
bersyukurlah pada Yang Kuasa
cinta kita di dunia
selamanya........."

i suggest to those who are feeling down counting the days left,
listen to this song (Laskar Pelangi by Nidji) !
a very positive song.
this is my favourite song for now!suits my mood these days.
haiya...
don't know what to feel remembering only 10days left.
yes 10 days!
the very looonnnggg wait is coming to an end.
i'm anxious..don't know what to expect.
the thought of leaving home,loved ones,my bantal busuk,my room,the familiar smell of the surrounding make me wish I could just once stop the clock.
I wanna cherish what I have as long as I want..

And I already miss dilos.
Yesterday,I almost text her num,then I remember,she's not in Malaysia anymore.
This is suck! :'(

Today I went to the dentist and optometrist.
Dental checking was free(yeah,pegi klinik kerajaan je).
"Gigi awak bersih dan tak perlu apa2 treatment",kata dentist itu.
haha,punye pemalas gosok gigi pon gigi bersih :P

Yang tak bestnya,kena buat spek.
Kesian abah!
I promise I'll study hard abah!!

Hand luggage da sumbat sikit2.
Luggage besar blom!!uwaaaa..malasnye nak packing!!!!!

6 Comments:

At February 11, 2009 at 2:27 PM , Blogger Fairuz Sallehuddin said...

yeah!
selamat berangkattttt:D

jangan sedih. jangan sedih.

 
At February 11, 2009 at 8:03 PM , Blogger dllhsn said...

i'm here sayang!!!!!!!i miss u already !!!!!

 
At February 11, 2009 at 9:12 PM , Blogger nados said...

fai: masih cuba tolak kesedihan jauh2
dilos : awak!!!!!kte da dld skype tp x add awk lg!!cptlaaaa,kte nak ckp2 ngan awk!!rindu2

 
At February 11, 2009 at 11:55 PM , Blogger seyraxo said...

good luck nad.

thanks for every single thing XD

 
At February 12, 2009 at 3:52 AM , Blogger nados said...

seyra,jgn ckp cm2..
sedih plak..sob2
gdluck juga!!
thx n sorry for anything wrong :)

 
At February 13, 2009 at 10:43 AM , Blogger Miss Dels said...

insyaallah i'll see u at klia ok syg!
if xde aral mlintang.. hee.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home