Thursday, March 5, 2009

burrpppdayyy

Happy 51st Birthday Mama.

Urgh,missing celebrating mama's birthday.

Yesterday sent her 3 MMSs.

She needs to see pictures of me,proof that i'm doing ok here.

And I called her cause she sent me a sms saying that she worries cause I haven't called her for 2 days.Haha baru 2 hari..

Then she asked a question , "seronok ke duduk sane?"

How on earth could I give an honest answer to that??

"Xdela seronok sgt,tp xdela x seronok.ok je"

Yeah,i'm doing just FINE.but not GREAT.

I miss my home.But I'm not sickly homesick.Get it??

Yesterday went to DFO at Homebush.

Got myself a new handbag.Yeay !

4 days away to starting class.

Can't wait can't wait :)

3 Comments:

At March 5, 2009 at 4:41 PM , Blogger Fairuz Sallehuddin said...

Haih. baru kejap dah homesick kaaa ;P

 
At March 5, 2009 at 9:29 PM , Blogger Jason G said...

haha. nak homesick ape. skype je la ngan ur mum. :))

 
At March 6, 2009 at 6:02 PM , Blogger nados said...

tah,xdela homesick.
tp rinduuuu..huhu

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home